Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's Day - Here are your stories.

Hey - it's President's Day here in the U.S. of A., and everybody has this day off. Except for me. So, while I'm at my desk making money, I might as well get paid to write about sports. So, with no further ado - here are some stories this week...

1. The NBA trading deadline rapidly approaches. Jason Kidd is looking at the prospect of becoming the newest Dallas Maverick and the Western Conference is looking at the prospect of becoming the biggest super power since the former Soviet Union. For more, check this out.

2. Andy Pettite. Nope. No HGH and PED stories here. I, as well as the rest of you, am sick of hearing about all of this. I'm excited for Spring Training to get into full swing so we can stop talking needles and start talking stats. Pettite is going to be facing fire for the first part of the season, but he usually pitches well under pressure. Not finished. Lame blog. I'm an idiot.